Visiting Research Assistant Professor
B.A., University of Washington
M.Sc., London School of Economics and Political Science
Ph.D., University of Oxford, St. Antony's College
- Rezvani, David A., Surpassing the Sovereign State: The Wealth, Self-Determination, and Security Advantages of Partially Independent Territories (Oxford: Oxford University Press, forthcoming).
- Rezvani, David A., China's Golden Egg: The Survival of Hong Kong's Freedom's Amidst Authoritarian Rule. Book manuscript draft. (Under Review).
- Rezvani, David A., 2012. Dead Autonomy, a Thousand Cuts, or Partial Independence? The Autonomous Status of Hong Kong. Journal of Contemporary Asia. 42(1): 93-122.
- Rezvani, David A. 2007. The Basis of Puerto Rico's Constitutional Status: Colony, Compact, or 'Federacy'? Political Science Quarterly 122(1): 115-140.
- Rezvani, David A. 2007. Shaping the Federacy Research Agenda. Ethnopolitics, 6 (1): 129-131.
- Rezvani, David A. 2007. "Isolationism." International Encyclopedia of the Social Sciences, 2nd Edition. New York: Macmillan.
- Politics of Asia (50)
- International Conflict and Cooperation (50)
- Nation-Building (85)
- International Institutions (50)
- Decision Making in US Foreign Policy (85)
- Expository Writing/Debates in International Politics (writing 5.33)