Patricia Lopez, Postdoctoral Fellow
"Treponematosis in Haiti: the conflation of a disease during the US occupation (1915-1934)"
October 29, 2014
4:00 p.m. - Rockefeller 1930's Room
"Chronicle of a disaster foretold: Science, risk, and the politics of imperilment in Bristol Bay, Alaska"
November 6, 2014
4:00 p.m. 021 Fairchild
Geography Department6017 FairchildHanover, NH 03755Phone: (603) 646-3378Fax: (603) 646-1601Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Professor of Geography
Ph.D., University of Arizona, 1982
- Biogeography, tree-ring studies, forest history and stand dynamics
- Vegetation-physical environment relationships, environmental history and change
- Feminism and science
Fairchild 019 | (603) 646-3381
- 1996 "Reflected-light image analysis of conifer tree for reconstructing climate" w/Sheppard & Graumlich, The Holocene, 6 (1):62-68.
- 1995 "Disjunct jack pine (Pinus Banksian Lamb.) Structure and dynamics, Acadia National Park, Maine" w/Keifer & Lloyd, Ecoscience2 (2):168-176.
- 1989 "Historical Dynamics of an Old-Growth Red Spruce Stand: reconstruction from Tree Ring and Stand Analysis" w/Cogbill, Bull. Ecol. Society of America70 (2):85-86.
- 1988 "Decline in Old-Growth Red Spruce in Western Maine: An Analysis of Wood Density and Climate ," Can. J. of For. Res. 18:1063-1068.