Approved Drivers Lists
To become an Approved Driver, please follow the step-by-step instructions below.
- Complete the Approved Driver application
- Submit application, with necessary documentation, to the Transportation Services office. View the approval process for Students or Employees.
- If the applicant’s driving history and other criteria are satisfactory, the applicant will be provided access to the College-sponsored Defensive Driving course.
- Upon successful completion of the Defensive Driving course, the applicant will be considered an Approved Driver, eligible to operate a College-owned, leased, rented or personal vehicle on College business.
Employees: (Simplified into one printable form – see attachment)
Students: (Simplified into one printable form – see attachment)
- Those interested in operating a 12-passenger van must pass a van-approved road test, which can be scheduled by contacting Transportation Services. There is a $20.00 charge for this road test that can be paid via a valid chart string.
- Those interested in operating a MICROBUS on College business must pass a bus-approved road test which can be scheduled by contacting Transportation Services. There is a $50.00 charge for this road test that can be paid via a valid chart string. 24-hour notice is required to cancel a road test appointment. Please do so by calling (603) 646-9876; DO NOT E-MAIL. The charge may be imposed if you do not cancel within 24 hours.