Skip to main content

Administrative Finance Center

Blunt Alumni Center, Garden Level

Hinman Box: 6126

Phone: (603) 646-1310

Fax: (603) 646-1775


Arts and Sciences Finance Center

Wentworth Building, Suite 308

Hinman Box: 6050

Phone: (603) 646-2028

Fax: (603) 646-3488


Geisel School of Medicine Finance Center

296 Route 120, Centerra Park, Hillcrest Building

Lebanon, NH 03766

Hinman Box: 7052

Phone: (603) 646-6484

Fax: (603) 646-6467


Provost & Dean of the College Finance Center

Parkhurst Hall, Suite 006

Hinman Box: 6043

Phone: (603) 646-0200

Fax: (603) 646-0027


Tuck/Thayer Finance Center

111 Cummings Hall

Phone: (603) 646-3552

Fax: (603) 646-0586

13 Tuck Hall

Phone: (603) 646-0772


Tuck/Thayer Finance Center Payroll Processes

Payroll Authorizations:
  • Payroll Authorizations (PAs) are used to establish a new employee, make changes to the information for existing employees or end employment for existing employees. The processing of Payroll Authorizations is slightly different for Tuck and Thayer. 
  • Tuck: Payroll Authorization processing is the responsibility of Tuck Human Resources and/or the Finance Center. Faculty and staff wishing to hire either full time or temporary employees or students must first obtain approval from the Senior Associate Dean of the Faculty or the Assistant Dean/Chief Operating Officer. Tammy Stebbins, Tuck’s Human Resources Manager can assist with the process of hiring staff and students.
  • Thayer: Tracy Ballou, Jodi Harrington, or Lori Laventure can assist with the process of hiring staff and students.

Labor Account Distribution Changes (LADCs):

  • Future-dated LADCs are used to transact future changes to labor accounts. LADC wage transfers are used for retroactive labor changes.
  • Both future-dated LADCs and LADC wage transfers are processed by the Tuck/Thayer Finance Center.


  • Payroll policies are found here.


Last Updated: 4/12/13