Purchasing Goods and Services
The finance centers will support purchasing transaction processing for departments and divisions.
If you are a purchaser in your department, use the following guidelines to help you decide the best method for purchasing goods or services.
- Identify the goods or services needed
- Go to the Procurement website to access links and resources for effective purchasing
- Choose the best method for transacting the purchase
- If the goods are in an on-campus warehouse, click here
- If the goods are in SciQuest, click here
- If the goods are less than $2,500 and available using a P-Card, click here
- For other options, click here
- Procurement forms, including Sole Source and Independent Contractor can be found here.
- The Procure-to-Pay guide can be found here.
- The Administrative Finance Center Purchase Request Form is found here.
- Procurement policies can be found here.