Skip to main content

Admin and Provost Finance Center

Blunt Alumni Center, Garden Level

Hinman Box: 6126

Phone: (603) 646-1310

Fax: (603) 646-1775


BER Submission Email:


Arts and Sciences Finance Center

Wentworth Building, Suite 308

Hinman Box: 6050

Phone: (603) 646-2028

Fax: (603) 646-3488



Geisel School of Medicine Finance Center

1 Rope Ferry, Garden Level

Hinman Box: 7052

Phone: (603) 650-1238



Thayer School of Engineering Finance Center

111 Cummings Hall

Phone: (603) 646-3552

Fax: (603) 646-0586



Tuck School of Business Finance Center

13 Tuck Hall

Phone: (603) 646-0772

Fax: (603) 656-0222



Payroll Authorizations, Labor Account or Wage Transfer

The following payroll-related processes have been reviewed, revised and new procedures and forms have been created.

Payroll Authorizations (PAs)

PAs are used to establish a new employee, make changes to the information of an existing employee, or end employment of an existing employee.


Payroll authorizations can be created in the finance center at the request of the department.


A link to the Smart PA form and instructions is found here (authorized users only).


Payroll policies are found here.

Labor Account Distribution Changes (LADCs)

Future-dated LADCs are used to transact future changes to labor accounts. LADC Wage Transfers are used to transact retroactive changes to labor charges.


Information on the procedure for future-dated labor account distribution changes can be accessed by clicking here.

Information on the procedure for retroactive changes to labor account distributions can be accessed by clicking here.


The LADC form is found on the Payroll website here.


Payroll policies are found here.

Last Updated: 4/12/13