The Faculty Advisory Board serves primarily in an advisory capacity to the Ethics Institute's Faculty Director. The Board meets twice a year, in the Fall and Spring, although additional meetings are sometimes called.
The 12 member board for academic year 2014—2015:
- Timothy P. Rosenkoetter, Assistant Professor of Philosophy
- Terry Osborne, Adjunct Senior Lecturer Environmental Science
- Mary Lou Guerinot, Professor of Biological Sciences
- Anne Kapuscinski, The Sherman Fairchild Distinguished Professor of Sustainability Science
- Lucas Swaine, Associate Professor of Government
- Jeff Horrell, Dean of Libraries and Librarian of the College (Dartmouth)
- Guatham Suresh, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, of Community & Family Medicine and of The Dartmouth Institute
- Kathy Kirkland, Professor of Medicine, Geisel School of Medicine
- Brian Tomlin, Associate Professor of Business Administration at the Tuck School of Business.
- Paul Argenti, Professor of Corporate Communication, Tuck School of Business
- Ulrike Wegst, Associate Professor of Engineering, Thayer School of Engineering
- Ian Baker, Professor of Engineering and Senior Associate Dean, Academic Affairs, Thayer School of Engineering