Links to Other Centers
Other Ethics Related Websites:
In alphabetical order. Please note: all links listed below will open in a new window.
- Association for Practical and Professional Ethics: This site also has links to current job listings, study Opportunities in Practical and Professional Ethics, and Calls for Papers. (Bloomington, IN)
- Cary M. Maguire Center for Ethics and Public Responsibility, Southern Methodist University Seeks to recognize, honor, and model ethical behavior; provide moral reflection on contemporary issues; and celebrate ethics. (Dallas, TX)
- Center for Business Ethics at Bentley College:
- Center for Ethics and business at Loyola Marymount:
- Center for Ethics and Public Service: University of Miami Law School
- Center for Ethics in Science and Technology:
- Centre On Values and Ethics (COVE) at Carleton University Ottawa, Canada
- Dartmouth Centers Forum
- Edmond J. Safra Foundation Center for Ethics at Harvard University: Encourages teaching and research about ethical issues in public and professional life as well as helping to meet the growing need for teachers and scholars who address questions of moral choice in all areas (Cambridge, MA)
- Geneforum:"Established to ensure that the decisions about genetic research and biotechnology are informed by public values. Geneforum's approach is similar to the widely respected and extensively field-tested model of public engagement created by Oregon Health Decisions in the 1980s." excerpt from www.geneforum.org/
- Institute for Global Ethics Promotes ethical behavior in individuals, institutions, and nations through research, public disclosure, and practical action. (Camden Maine)
- School of Public Policy: University of Maryland
- International Center for Business Ethics at University of Kansas: The center aims to promote individual and corporate integrity through research, teaching, and training on the nature, conditions, and consequences of ethical conduct and to disseminate such knowledge to a wide business and academic audience.
- The Kenan Institute for Ethics at Duke University: An interdisciplinary “think and do” tank committed to understanding and addressing real-world ethical challenges facing individuals, organizations and societies worldwide.
- Markkula Center for Applied Ethics The Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University is one of the preeminent centers for research and dialogue on ethical issues in critical areas of American life. Articles, cases, briefings, and dialogue in all fields of applied ethics are available on this site.
- National Center for Genome Resources:
Genetics and Public Issues Program. NCGR is a bioinformatics non-profit organization in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- National Institute for Engineering Ethics: Murdough Center for Ethics in Engineering Professionalism, Texas Tech University
- Olsson Center for Applied Ethics at University of Virginia:
- Poynter Center for the Study of Ethics and American Institutions at Indiana University Bloomington:
- Program on Ethics in Public Life at Cornell University:
- Self-Assessment and Improvement Process Institute (SAIP): University of St. Thomas’s Opus College of Business in Minneapolis, MN. Seeks to foster ethically and socially responsible organizational conduct by promoting, applying, adapting, and continually improving the Self-Assessment and Improvement Process (SAIP). Through its engagements with practitioners and collaborations with scholars, the Institute also aids the formation of ethical, effective leaders.
- University Center for Human Values at Princeton University: