Michael Dorsey works on issues of international equity, politics of biodiversity and environmental justice with a focus on Amazonia.
- Bond, P. and M. K. Dorsey. 2010. Anatomies of Environmental Knowledge and Resistance: Diverse Climate Justice Movements and Waning Eco-Neoliberalism. Australian Journal of Political Economy, 66 (Dec.): 286-316.
- Dorsey, M. K. and J. Whitington. 2010. Carbon markets need urgent oversight. Carbon Market Europe, Vol. 9, No. 33. (20 August): 7.
- Dorsey, M. K. and S. Beck. 2009. “At the Waters Edge: Climate Justice, Small Islands and Sustainable Development.” in F. Dodds, A. Higham, and R. Sherman (eds) Climate Change and Energy Insecurity: The Challenge for Peace, Security and Development. London: Earthscan. 127-138.
- Whiteman, Gail, M. K. Dorsey, and B. Wittneben. 2010. Businesses and biodiversity: they would say that. Nature, 466: 435.
- Dorsey, M.K. 2008. The African American Climate Change Crisis: Quiet Nightmare or Subtle Opportunity? Focus Magazine (January/February), pp. 1,16-17.
- Dorsey, M.K. 2007. Green market hustlers. Foreign Policy In Focus, June 19 (Washington, DC):1-4.
- Dorsey, M. K. 2007. Carbon trading won't work. Los Angeles Times. April 1, p. M4.
- Dorsey, M. K. 2007. Climate knowledge and power: Tales of skeptic tanks, weather gods and sagas for climate (in)justice. Capitalism Nature Socialism (A Taylor & Francis Journal) Vol. 18, No. 2., June 2007. (DOI:10.1080/10455750701366360).
- Dorsey, M. K. 2006. Future Markets in Biology: Life after bioprospecting. Journal of the North American Congress on Latin American (NACLA). Report on the Americas, pp 31-34.
- ENVS 7- First Year Seminar; Environmental Justice: Issues of Culture, Class & Space
- ENVS 65- International Environmental Issues
- ENVS 58- Environmental Justice Movements