Skip to main content
Microscopy Related Resources
- DTSA-II Desk Top Spectrum Analyser II from NIST.
- ImageJ Open source image processing and analysis program from NIH.
- Fiji Enhanced ImageJ with batteries included.
- Gwyddion is a modular program for SPM (scanning probe microscopy) data visualization and analysis. Primarily it is intended for analysis of height fields obtained by scanning probe microscopy techniques (AFM, MFM, STM, SNOM/NSOM), however it can be generally used for any other height field and image analysis, for instance for analysis of profilometry data
- Microscopy Society of America: This page has many items of interest in addition to society news.
- Microscopy and Microanalysis WWW Server: Your government dollars hard at work. Many interesting items related to microscopy at ANL. Also an extensive series of links to other microscopy sites. A good resource.
Paleobotany, botany and other links.
- Paleonet: This is a good place to start. This site has links to many other paleontological sites.
- International Organization of Paleobotany: THE international organization of paleobotanists. Has links to many other sites. IOP also maintains a searchable database of fossil plants which may be found at this link.
- Paleobotanical Section, Botanical Society of America. The official home page of the paleobotanists. News of the Section, meetings, notice of awards, etc. Also links to the Botanical Society of America home page.
Last modified on 2/3/97.
Last Updated: 12/2/11