[an error occurred while processing this directive]
- The Science Forum is an opportunity for undergraduates to meet other students in the sciences, learn about faculty research, and find out about on- and off-campus research opportunities.
- The Science Forum is held each term (except summer) and includes dinner.
- Interested students should contact the Office of Undergraduate Advising and Research (UGAR) in the Dean of Faculty office (blitz: Undergraduate Research).
Conferences, Meetings & Special Events
(Travel funds are available for these opportunities. Blitz "Undergraduate Research" for information.)
- Biomedical Science Careers Student Conference
- The primary objective is to provide African-American, Hispanic, and American Indian/Alaska Native students with an opportunity to network with advisors/role models from the basic and clinical sciences, medicine, public health, academic administration, and the private sector. This event is held every other year in even numbered years.
- New England Science Symposium
- The aim of the symposium is to encourage post-doctoral fellows, medical/dental/graduate and college students, particularly underrepresented minority individuals involved in biomedical or health-related research, to present their research projects through oral or poster presentations, and to exchange ideas to further their career development.