The Equestrian Team finished the '13-'14 season in 1st place in the Zone I, Region 2 High Point Team standings.
Team highlights included:
- Dartmouth Equestrian finished as Champion Team at the UVM, Middlebury, Colby Sawyer, Dartmouth and Dartmouth/Colby Sawyer invitationals.
- The Zone I, Region 2 Championships will be held at Dartmouth Riding Center in Etna, NH on Saturday, 3/29/14 starting at 10:00 AM. The top two individual qualifiers from each IHSA class will also qualify for the Zone I Championships for a possible spot at Nationals. Regional qualifiers for Dartmouth Equestrian include:
- Janna Wandzilak, '14: Open Flat and Open Fences
- Alexa Dixon, '15: Open Flat
- Emma Waugh, '16: Novice Flat
- Morgan Curtis, '16: Novice Flat
- Anna Knowles, '16: Novice Fences
- Jesse Menville, '16: Novice Fences
- Felicia Jia, '16: Walk-Trot-Canter
- Lauren Kwan, '14: Walk-Trot
Equestrian Team & Dressage Club at Dartmouth Riding Center
- Please check the Calendar at www.dartmouth.edu/~drc/ for more information on team competition schedule, etc.
- The Dartmouth Varsity Equestrian Team finished the '13-'14 season in 1st place to gain the IHSA Zone I, Region 2 High Point College honor. The Team will compete at the IHSA Zone I Equitation Championships on 4/5/14 at Mount Holyoke College in South Hadley, MA. At the Zone Finals, the Champion team from each of the four Regions will compete for two spots that will send the teams onto the IHSA National Championships.
- Dartmouth Dressage Club: The Dartmouth Dressage Club rode in weekly lessons with Lindle Lawton Sutton and had a fun field trip to ride Icelandic ponies at team member Caeli Cavanaugh's home barn in Tunbridge, VT.
- The Dean of the College Office, through its Executive Officer, is responsible for the operation of the Dartmouth Riding Center. The facility serves as a home for the Dartmouth Equestrian Team, operating under Dartmouth Athletics, and the Dartmouth Dressage Club, operating under Dartmouth Club Sports.