Welcome Dartmouth Alum!
- Apr 15, 2013: DPCS at Children’s Aid Society
Are you looking for:
- A way to give back?
- A way to help Dartmouth provide new meaning to the “Dartmouth Experience”?
- A way to share and bond with today’s undergraduates?
If you are, become part of Dartmouth Partners in Community Service (DPCS).
You can become involved in a variety of ways
- Get your class to make DPCS their class project;
- Recommend a host Community Service Organization;
- Volunteer to help DPCS on your own . . .
Please be sure to check out our newsletter… or contact us at 603 646 3419 or DPCS@dartmouth.edu.
Says a recent intern: “DPCS did an excellent job with mentor pairing. We email regularly and I have met up with her. We have agreed to stay in touch after my internship ends, and she has already given me a lot of good contacts for medical school advice in addition to helping me out herself.”
Follow us on Twitter!