Faculty Leave Request Form
The Faculty Leave Request Form is a web-based tool that offers the opportunity for:
- a faculty member to create, browse in required materials, and submit a leave request;
- the Department/Program Chairs to approve or deny the request;
- the Fiscal Office to review the submission;
- final approval (or denial) by the Associate Dean for the division; and
- notify the faculty member upon final approval.
The faculty member may review the status of a request within the system at any time. This system replaces the former paper process and is accessible by a computer or personal hand held device.
Enter the Faculty Leave Request Form System