Skip to main content

External Resources

Several departments and services support Dartmouth College's emphasis on the teacher-scholar. For those Arts and Sciences faculty seeking financial support for their research, there are three areas to consider. Large grants with overhead costs, such as those sponsored by NSF or NIH, are administered through Office of Sponsored Projects. Their staff will assist you in all the stages of the preparation and filing process. Other projects, such as those requiring large purchases of equipment or outcomes-oriented conferences, may want to work with Foundation and Corporate Relations. If a faculty member is searching for funds to support personal research, (s)he should contact the Assistant Dean of the Faculty.

Last Updated: 8/12/08