|Life (up to 5th reunion)||$200|
|Life (after 5th reunion)||$500|
Membership in the DOC is open to all members of the Dartmouth community, and to others whose interests conform to those of the club. To become a member, please call the Outdoor Program Business Office during business hours: (603) 646-2834.
Benefits For All Members
- Reduced rates for DOC cabin rentals.
- Reduced rates for season passes for Dartmouth Outdoor Rentals and the Dartmouth Cross Country Ski Center.
- Reduced prices for DOC publications, and DOC periodicals at no charge.
- Eligibility to use the Daniels Climbing Gym.
Additional Benefits for Dartmouth Students
- Eligibility for membership and official positions in clubs and various special interest groups within the DOC, e.g. Bait & Bullet, Biathlon, Cabin & Trail, Cycling Club, ESD, Mountaineering Club, Ski Patrol, Snowboarding Club, Winter Sports, Women in the Wilderness, and the Dartmouth Skiing program.*
- Reduced rates on season passes for the Moosilauke Ravine Lodge.
- A copy of the Dartmouth Outing Guide is included with initial membership.
- Opportunity to participate in “bulk orders” of equipment at considerable savings.
- * The Ledyard Canoe Club has its own separate membership fee.
Additional Benefits for Life Members
- Free use of DOC cabins
- Membership certificate
- DOC patch and pin
- Dartmouth Students
- Open to any registered student at Dartmouth College (including special students, and those enrolled in an A&S graduate program or one of the three graduate schools).
- Dartmouth Employees
- Open to any member of the faculty, administration, staff or service group of Dartmouth College who has a college identification number and is currently on the payroll.
- Dartmouth Alums
- Open to alumnae and alumni of Dartmouth College. Anyone who has been accepted to the College and been assigned a year (e.g. ’11) is considered an alum.
- Associate Memberships
- Open to anyone whose interests conform to those of the Club. Please list outdoor education, conservation, and recreational organizations in which you have membership, and explain your interest and intents in the DOC on the back of the application.
- Membership is active from July 1 to June 30. After April 1, pro-rated memberships are available which run through the following year.
- Annual Family
- Same as Annual but extends membership benefits to spouse, and children up to eighteen years of age.
- Student Career
- Membership is active until graduation. We don’t offer a student career family membership at this time.
- Membership is active for the life of the individual. Some benefits are extended to spouses and children under 18.
All memberships are subject to the approval of the General Manager.
Life memberships are tax deductible; all others are not.