The following are important rules and all active members must adhere to this. Failure to submit to these rules will result in disiplinary action or permanent suspention:
- Promptness - Every player is expected to be on time for all events as set by the scheduler, including practices.
- Respect - Members will always show respect to fellow DCCC members, the opposition players, all bystanders and the umpires both verbally and physically.
- Dress Code - Dress in whites on game days unless otherwise requested
- Decisions - Submit to Office Bearers Final Decisions.
- Hearings - Attend hearings when required.
- Submit to disciplinary actions.
Today's date: Wednesday, April 26th 2017.