DATS is pleased to offer an evening of great dancing every Tuesday evening throughout the term for all levlets!
Who? Anyone interested in Argentine tango
Where? Cummings Great Hall, Thayer School of Engineering. Maps of the Dartmouth College Campus are available here. (March 27 we'll be in Occom Commons)
Do I need a Partner? No, just bring yourself.
- 7:00-8:00 PM Intro. to Tango with Marisa (7-week series, Starts April 3)
- 8:00-8:30 PM Practica
- 8:30 - 9:30 PM Intermediate Tango with Armin & Marta (4-week series, Starts April 10)
- 9:30 - 11:00 PM Pracica
- Note: On March 27 Armin and Marta will teach a technique class for all levels (7-8 PM) in Occom Commons (Corner of Maynard St. & College St.) which will be followed by Practica (8-11PM).
- Intro to Tango: Starting April 3, Marisa will lead a 7-week series aimed at beginners and advanced beginners. The cost is as follows:
- Dartmouth Undergraduates FREE
- Dartmouth Graduate Students $25 for the series
- All Others $40 for the series
- Drop-in Price: $5 for Graduate Students and $8 for All Others
- Intermediate Tango: On April 10, Armin & Marta will begin a 4-week series. The schedule and cost for the classes is as follows:
- (April 10) "Tango Milonguero" (close embrace): Locked crises, Low rebounds & Volcados
- (April 17) Milonguero Turn
- (April 24) Boleos: forward, backward. single, double, long and short
- (May 1) Basic Colgados
- Cost: Dartmouth UGs Free; Dartmouth Graduate Students $15 for the series; All Others $20 for the series. Drop-ins: $5 for graduate Students & $8 for all others
Contact: e-mail dats AT dartmouth DOT edu