DATS is pleased to offer an evening of great dancing every Monday evening throughout the term for all levels!
Who? Anyone interested in Argentine tango
Do I need a Partner? No, just bring yourself.
- 7:00-8:00 PM Intro. to Tango with Marisa (Sept. 10- Oct. 22, No class Oct. 15)
- 8:00-8:30 PM Mini-Practica & Warm-up
- 8:30 - 9:45 PM Intermediate Class with Susana Schwarz (Oct. 1 - Nov. 12)
- 9:45 - 11:00 PM Pracica
- Intro to Tango with Marisa Hebb:
- Day: Mondays, Sept. 10 - Oct. 22 (No class Oct. 15)
- Time: 7-8 PM
- Price: Dartmouth UGs Free; Dartmouth Grad Students $5 per class ($25 for series); Non-Students $8 per class ($40 for the series)
- Description: In this six-week beginner series we will cover the fundamental tango toolkit, including partner connection & embrace, basic tango walk, rocking steps, the basic 8-count figure including the cross, ocho cortado, ochos, and finally paradas. We will play with improvisational combination of these tools and musicality throughout the series.
- Intermediate Tango with Susana Schwarz:
- Day: Mondays, Oct. 1 - Nov. 12
- Time: 8:30-9:45 PM
- Price: Dartmouth UGs Free; Dartmouth Grad Students $7 per class ($40 for the series); Non-Students $12 per class ( $70 for the series)
- Description: TBD
Contact: e-mail dats AT dartmouth DOT edu