Users agree not to use Dartmouth Direct to:
- Post, use or transmit content that you do not have the right to post or use, for example, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other applicable laws;
- Post, use or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized content, including advertising or promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation or advertising;
- Post, use or transmit content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt Dartmouth Direct or servers or networks connected to Dartmouth Direct, or that disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Dartmouth Direct;
- Post or transmit content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false and misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations;
- Intimidate or harass another;
- Use or attempt to use another’s account, service, or personal information;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features that enforce limitations on the use of Dartmouth Direct;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Dartmouth Direct, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Dartmouth Direct, through hacking password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Dartmouth Direct or any activities conducted through Dartmouth Direct;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
In addition, you may not (and may not authorize another party to): (i) frame or otherwise co-brand Dartmouth Direct (for example, by displaying a name, logo, trademark or other means of attribution of a third party that is reasonably likely to give the user the impression that that third party has the right to display, publish or distribute Dartmouth Direct); or, (ii) use Dartmouth Direct in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage or impair Dartmouth Direct, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of Dartmouth Direct.