Hey all,
So I can not believe it has been a month and a half that I have been here- they flew by too quickly!

Dartmouth is beautiful as ever, with the leaves changing colors and the air getting cooler and cooler.

Classes have been quite difficult and time-demanding, but that is not to say that they are not interesting or fun. I definitely feel like a learned person now, even though I have only taken 3 classes here. I wonder what I would feel like at graduation!

The social life has been great, too, specially that the ban on freshmen going into frats is now over, so my friends and I got a little taste of the Greek scene here this weekend. It definitely is so different from what one might imagine; it is very inclusive, low-key, and people go there just to hang out and meet classmates- it is no Animal House! That said, there is a lot going on every weekend that one might not even feel like going to frats, which is totally cool here- the Greek scene is not the only scene, contrary to popular scene. Below you will find pictures of two non-Greek affiliated events: Glow in the Dark Capture the Flag on the Green, and Casino Night (no real money was used, obviously).

Stay tuned til next week!