Bio-Plex Array Reader
The Bio-Plex suspension array system offers researchers a multiplex assay solution that permits analysis of up to 100 biomolecules in a single sample.
- Array reader — combines 2 lasers, fluidics, and real-time digital signal processing to distinguish up to 100 different color-coded bead sets, each representing a different analyte
- Calibration and validation kits — system tools for daily calibration of signal output and for monthly validation of primary performance parameters of the reader
- Bio-Plex MCV plate IV — maintenance, calibration, and validation plate customized for hands-free startup, shutdown, and performance testing
- High-throughput fluidics — delivers up to 20 L of sheath fluid (40 plates) without user intervention
- Bio-Plex Manager software — controls the instrument, data acquisition and analysis for superior curve fitting, statistics reporting, and charting features, with no requirements to export or import files
- Bio-Plex SNP Manager data analysis software — simple-to-use data analysis tool for nucleic acid applications
Bio-plex array reader specifications.