For Medical Assistance Contact Dartmouth Safety & Security at 603-646-4000 or Dial 911.
Like us on Facebook!
Dartmouth EMS is a student run Basic Life Support (BLS) unit licensed by the State of New Hampshire. We provide emergency medical services to Dartmouth College, and are available for standby coverage throughout the Upper Valley. We are the primary EMS provider for Dartmouth College athletic events, as well other College special events. Dartmouth EMS is dedicated to the safety of Dartmouth community members and visitors. Additionally, the group strives to provide as many educational opportunities as possible.
In summary, we are dedicated to:
- Providing standby EMS coverage at community/college events.
- Providing full-time weeknight and weekend on-call coverage for the Dartmouth College campus.
- Training and certifying college students and faculty, as well as community members in CPR and First Aid.
- Maintaining the campus Automated External Debribillator (AED) program, as well as providing training for their proper use.
- Furthering EMS training and education on campus.
Our members possess a wide range of certifications, including EMT-B, EMT-I, EMT-Paramedic, Wilderness First Aid, Wilderness EMT, CPR, and First Aid certifications; we engage in numerous training and continuing education opportunities throughout the year to maintain and sharpen our skills.