Note: The DA$H Discretionary account cannot be used to purchase books.
GreenPrint is an independent resource for printing at Dartmouth College. The GreenPrint system and related accounts are not supervised by the Dartmouth Card Office. For information regarding GreenPrint, please see here: http://www.dartmouth.edu/comp/equipment/printers/greenprint/.
Helpful information from Computing Services:
If you have concerns with your GreenPrint balance, send e-mail to Help@Dartmouth.edu as soon as possible (within 48 hours) of the problem. Please provide the following information:
- The problem you experienced.
- The number of pages you expected to print.
- The document's type (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.).
- The date and time of the problem.
- The location of the Release Station you were using.
- Whether you were using a simplex or duplex Release Station.
©Copyright 2013 Trustees of Dartmouth College. All rights reserved.|
This document may not be copied in part or full without express written permission
from the Dartmouth Card Office. All violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.