Sign up for Interviews
Interview Decision Notification
Once you've applied to positions in DartRecruit, you must wait to hear back from employers regarding interview decisions. Notification depends on the type of opportunities you applied to (Resume Drops or Preselect).
To determine which type(s) of positions you've applied to:
- Go to My Activity → Schedules → Preselect. The Preselect tab in DartRecruit lists ALL Recruiting Program positions you've applied to, including both Resume Drop and Preselect opportunities.
- If there is NO interview date listed in the Interview Date column, this opportunity is a resume drop and the employer will notify you of your interview status via email.
- If there IS an interview date listed, this is a preselect opportunity. Your interview status will appear in DartRecruit when the employer's deadline to enter decisions occurs.
Interview decisions for Resume Drop opportunities will NOT appear in DartRecruit. Resume Drop employers will notify all students directly regarding their status within three weeks of the deadline, and will arrange interviews with selected students by phone or at the employer's site.
On-Campus Interviews (Preselect Opportunities)
Watch the quick tutorial here on how to sign up for on-campus interview slots in DartRecruit.
- Check the timeline in each schedule to see when preselect interview sign-ups begin.
- Check Your Status in DartRecruit. It is your responsibility to check DartRecruit daily (under My Activity → Schedules → Preselect ) for the status of your Preselect applications. Do NOT rely on automatic emails for interview notifications!
- If you are Accepted: Login to DartRecruit to select a slot as soon as possible after the Preselect Student Sign-up Start time. You forfeit your interview if you fail to sign up by the date and time specified.
- If you are an Alternate: Check the timeline in the schedule to see when alternate sign-ups begin. As of that date, start checking that schedule daily for possible vacancies. If you don't see a vacancy, keep checking the schedule periodically until the date/time the schedule freezes. Alternates are NOT ranked, and may obtain slots on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Take careful note of any MANDATORY Pre-Interview Meetings (date, time and location) and of the interview length and location!