Recruiting Program Services
Resume drop employers have asked Center for Professional Development to promote their opportunity and collect resumes for them via DartBoard, but these employers will NOT conduct on-campus interviews. After the resume drop deadline, Center for Professional Development forwards application materials to each employer in a single bundle. Employers then enter their phone/video interview decisions into DartBoard within 3 weeks of the deadline. They then reach out DIRECTLY within 1 week to schedule the phone/video interview with selected candidates.
On-Campus Interviews/Preselect Opportunities
Preselect employers have also asked Center for Professional Development to collect resumes for them via DartBoard, but they will be coming on campus to conduct interviews in our Center for Professional Development office. After the application deadline, Center for Professional Development forwards the bundle of application materials to the employer, and the employer interview decisions (accepted, alternate, not accepted) are entered into DartBoard.
- Employer Connections Fair: Two-day event held during the first full week of fall term each year. Fair is open to ALL students and features over 100 employers in public, private and non-profit sectors.
- Engineering & Technology Fair: Held at the Thayer School in fall term. See Thayer School Career Services for more information.
- West Coast Virtual Fair: This fair took place on Dec. 3rd. Employers like New Relic, Electric Imp, Silicon Valley Bank, Hillstone Restaurant Group, and SmartSheet participated.
- East Coast Virtual Fair: Engage with employers like Fiksu, Freddie Mac, Motus, Match Education, NERA, ThoughtWorks and more! Browse opportunities and chat 1-on-1 with east coast recruiters in real time, online, in our virtual fair exclusively for Dartmouth students and alumni. Register in advance here and plan to participate live on January 21st, from 3-6pm EST.
- Biotech/Health Virtual Fair: Join students from Brandeis, Tufts, NYU, Boston College, Northwestern and more in this consortium event. Interact via chat sessions with recruiters from 30+ organizations, all targeting Biotech, Health, & Life Sciences talent. Gain exposure to opportunities with research labs, consulting firms, government agencies/contractors, and more. Save the date—Feb. 5, 12-5pm EST.