Graduate & Professional School
The Center for Professional Development provides graduate and professional school advising in the following ways:
- Clarifying your interests and discussing career options
- Deciding if graduate school is for you
- Researching graduate schools and programs
- Identifying alumni, faculty, and others who have specialized in the discipline of your choice
- Preparing your graduate school application
- Dartmouth Graduate-Undergraduate Mentoring Program. Coordinated by the Dartmouth Graduate Student Council, access a list of over 60 graduate students who are interested in being contacted by undergraduates regarding the graduate application school process and the life of a graduate student.
- Use the Dartmouth Career Network to identify alumni by graduate school and degree
- Attend Graduate School Information Sessions.
- Update your profile on DartBoard: select graduate and/or law school as an interest
Undergraduate students can schedule an appointment to speak with an advisor about graduate school through DartBoard. If you are an alum, please call 603-646-2215 to schedule an appointment.