SPRING (in the year you are applying)
- Conduct research on business schools.
- Talk to professors and other mentors about your interests.
- Study for and schedule a date to take the required admission test.
- Open an Interfolio credentials account
- Select letter of recommendation writers.
- Request application forms and brochures from business schools.
- Research, visit, and select business schools (note application deadlines).
- Prepare several versions of a statement of purpose and/or personal statement.
- Check-in with letter of recommendation writers on progress.
- Study for and take the required admission test if necessary
- Attend Center for Professional Development workshops.
- Compose personal statements or essays for each institution.
- Revise your resume and submit with supplemental information.
- Complete and submit your applications and all supporting materials four to six weeks prior to stated deadlines.
- Confirm that your application file is complete, including letters of recommendation.
- File your financial aid applications.