Graduate & Professional School
Career Services provides graduate and professional school advising in the following ways:
- Clarifying your interests and discussing career options
- Deciding if graduate school is for you
- Researching graduate schools and programs
- Identifying alumni, faculty, and others who have specialized in the discipline of your choice
- Preparing your graduate school application
- Dartmouth Graduate-Undergraduate Mentoring Program. Coordinated by the Dartmouth Graduate Student Council, access a list of over 60 graduate students who are interested in being contacted by undergraduates regarding the graduate application school process and the life of a graduate student.
- Use the Dartmouth Career Network to identify alumni by graduate school and degree
- Attend Graduate School Information Sessions. (View our Event Calendar)
- Update your profile on DartBoard: select graduate and/or law school as an interest
To schedule an appointment with the graduate school advisor call 603-646-2215.