Career Field: SCIENCE
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) Program:National Science Foundation.
- USA.gov for Science: Internships & fellowships.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS): Great career resources.
- Science Careers: Covers scientific training, career development & the science job market.
- ScienceJobs.com: Job listings in industry, academia, and government.
- Medzilla: Biotechnology, pharmaceutical, healthcare and science links.
- The American Physiological Society: Institutions with Undergrad Summer Research Programs.
- National Association of Science Writers
- The Association for Women in Science (AWIS): For women in science, mathematics, engineering and technology.
- Women in Science Project – Dartmouth College: Mentoring, internships & career/academic support.
- MentorNet: Be matched with a mentor in industry, government, and higher education.
Chemistry, Biophysical Chemistry:
Geography, Earth Science:
- Ecojobs: Host of environmental science related jobs.
- Earthworks-Jobs.com: Jobs in energy, oil, mining, geoscience, environmental, agriculture, forestry, ecology, meteorology, oceanography, hydrology, soil, GIS and related subjects.
- Nature Jobs: International job listings and career information.
- Geology Jobs: Career information, job postings, and news.
- American Geosciences Institute: Careers, jobs & resources
- Geographyjobs.com: Geography jobs in the United States, the United Kingdom and Canada.
- Association of American Geographers: Online Career Guide.
- PhDs.org: Includes links to resources for choosing a graduate program, graduate fellowships and grants, and graduate school listings and rankings - created by former Assistant Professor of Math, Geoff Davis.
- Science Master's Education: Contains a catalog of programs, articles, and data pertaining to master's education in science, mathematics and engineering and the master's workforce.
- Gradschools.com: Comprehensive online resource of graduate school information.
|Want More Ideas?
||Make an appointment with a Career Advisor
||Call (603) 646-2215