Schedule On-Campus Recruiting at Dartmouth
We set an application deadline, publicize your position, collect and forward applicant materials after the deadline, and manage on-campus interview scheduling for you using DartBoard. All initial on-campus interviews take place in our Center for Professional Development office. Subsequent interviews are arranged by the employer.
Call or email Monica Wilson at (603) 646-2665 or email@example.com to make arrangements.
How our On-Campus Interview Process Works
- Schedule interview date or resume drop. Employers contact our office to schedule an interview date (see Recruiting Calendar). Internship recruiting can be arranged during any quarter, as Dartmouth College operates on a year-round academic calendar.
- Event is entered by our staff for you in DartBoard. We send a confirmation email once event is activated.
- Sign and return required forms. Employers return signed policy forms if coming on campus.
- Students apply in DartBoard. Students are notified of an employer's upcoming deadline and apply via DartBoard prior to the specified deadline.
- Receive application bundle. The morning following the submission deadline, employers receive an emailed bundle of application materials from our office.
- Enter interview decisions. On or before our specified Preselect Decision deadline, employers log in to DartBoard to enter interview decisions (preselects and alternates). They have the option of emailing decisions to our staff instead and we will handle data entry.
- Students sign up for interview slots. After interview decisions are made, students go into DartBoard to view decisions. At the specified sign-up start date/time, selected students begin scheduling their interviews in DartBoard. Alternates have a subsequent sign-up start date.
- Interview schedules finalized. Employers may view final schedules in DartBoard by noon two business days prior to the interview date, and our staff will email final schedules as well.
- Interview day! Employers arrive in Hanover for interviews, bringing resumes for scheduled students. Final, printed schedules will be provided by Center for Professional Development.