Schedule a Resume Drop or On-Campus Recruiting at Dartmouth
We set an application deadline, publicize your position, collect and forward applicant materials after the deadline, and manage on-campus interview scheduling for you using DartRecruit. All initial on-campus interviews take place in our Center for Professional Development office. Subsequent interviews are arranged by the employer.
Call or email Fiona Hall at (603) 646-1163 or email@example.com to make arrangements.
How our On-Campus Interview Process Works
- Schedule interview date or resume drop. Employers contact our office to schedule an interview date (see Recruiting Calendar). Internship recruiting can be arranged during any quarter, as Dartmouth College operates on a year-round academic calendar.
- Event is entered by our staff for you in DartRecruit. We send a confirmation email once event is activated.
- Sign and return required forms. Employers return signed policy forms if coming on campus.
- Students apply in DartRecruit. Students are notified of an employer's upcoming deadline and apply via DartRecruit prior to the specified deadline.
- Receive application bundle. The morning following the submission deadline, employers receive an emailed bundle of application materials from our office.
- Enter interview decisions. On or before our specified Preselect Decision deadline, employers log in to DartRecruit to enter interview decisions (preselects and alternates). They have the option of emailing decisions to our staff instead and we will handle data entry.
- Students sign up for interview slots. After interview decisions are made, students go into DartRecruit to view decisions. At the specified sign-up start date/time, selected students begin scheduling their interviews in DartRecruit. Alternates have a subsequent sign-up start date.
- Interview schedules finalized. Employers may view final schedules in DartRecruit by noon two business days prior to the interview date, and our staff will email final schedules as well.
- Interview day! Employers arrive in Hanover for interviews, bringing resumes for scheduled students. Final, printed schedules will be provided by Center for Professional Development.
Can’t Get to Campus? Schedule a Resume Drop!
Schedule a free resume drop, where we promote your opportunity, collect applications, and forward you the bundle after the deadline. Target only current Dartmouth students who are looking for internships or entry-level jobs.
- If you are unable to come to campus, we will promote your position as part of our high-profile Recruiting Program.
- All application materials are emailed to you in a single bundle, on the morning after the submission deadline.
- You agree to enter interview decisions in DartRecruit within 3 weeks of the deadline. Within a week of entering the decisions, you schedule video or phone screens directly with selected students, then invite them to your office.
- You also agree to give students a MINIMUM of 2 weeks to respond to any full-time offers you extend, 1 week for internships that are a term ahead, 2 weeks for 2 terms ahead, and 3 weeks for summer internship offers.
- Contact us at (603) 646-1163 or Fiona.Hall@dartmouth.edu to make arrangements.