Post a Job or Internship in DartBoard
Employers interested in hiring Dartmouth talent have several options:
Simple Job or Internship Posting
Students apply to you directly on a rolling basis.
Post your position in DartBoard, free of charge, to reach current Dartmouth students and alumni/ae.
- Use our job description form if you need help creating a description.
- Go here to register and set up the posting yourself, or email the job/internship description to Center.for.Professional.Development@Dartmouth.edu and our staff will enter the posting for you.
- Candidates will apply to your organization directly, following the instructions you provide in your job description, until the posting expires.
- You will receive application materials on a rolling basis, as students/alums apply.
*NOTES About Internships:
- Dartmouth College operates on a year-round academic calendar, allowing undergraduate students to pursue full-time internships any season of the year for 10-12 week blocks.
- Internships are shared with a consortium of 35+ liberal arts institutions. Click here for more information. If you wish to target Dartmouth students exclusively, please indicate this.
The Center for Professional Development collects applications and forwards the bundle after the deadline.
Target only current Dartmouth students and increase your visibility by requesting a formal Resume Drop for internships or entry-level jobs (free service).
- If you are unable to come to campus, Center for Professional Development will promote your position as part of our high-profile Recruiting Program.
- All application materials are emailed to you in a single bundle, on the morning after the submission deadline.
- You agree to enter interview decisions in DartBoard within 3 weeks of the deadline. Within a week of entering the decisions, you schedule video or phone screens directly with selected students, then invite them to your office.
- You also agree to give students a MINIMUM of 2 weeks to respond to any offers you extend (minimum of 3 weeks is required for summer internship offers).
- Contact us at (603) 646-1163 or email@example.com to make arrangements.
If you'd like to schedule on-campus interviews, please see On-Campus Recruiting at Dartmouth.
You may also be interested in hiring Dartmouth students through these offices: