Post a Job or Internship in DartBoard
Employers interested in hiring Dartmouth talent have several options:
Simple Job or Internship Posting
Post your position in DartBoard, free of charge, to reach current Dartmouth students and alumni/ae.
- Go here to register and set up the posting yourself.
- Candidates will apply to your organization directly, following the instructions you provide in your job description.
- You will receive application materials on a rolling basis, as students/alums apply, until the posting expires.
- As an alternative to posting your own openings, you may email the job/internship description to Patrice.Vidal@dartmouth.edu and our staff will enter the posting for you.
IMPORTANT Information about Posting Internships:
- Dartmouth College operates on a year-round academic calendar, allowing employers to hire full-time Dartmouth interns each quarter, for 10-14 week blocks.
- If posting is an internship, indicate in the title which term this opportunity is available (fall, winter, spring, or summer)
- Internships may be shared with a consortium of 35+ liberal arts institutions. Click here for more information. If you wish to target Dartmouth students exclusively, please indicate this.
Remember to include the following information in all postings:
- If candidates must currently possess permanent U.S. work authorization
- Application materials required (e.g. cover letter, unofficial transcript, writing sample)
- How students should apply (send materials to email address or apply online at your website) and the deadline to apply
The Center for Professional Development collects applications and forwards the bundle after the deadline.
Target only current Dartmouth students and increase your visibility by requesting a formal Resume Drop for internships or entry-level jobs (free service).
- If you are unable to come to campus, Center for Professional Development will promote your position as part of our high-profile Recruiting Program.
- All application materials are emailed to you in a single bundle, on the morning after the submission deadline.
- You agree to enter interview decisions in DartRecruit within 3 weeks of the deadline. Within a week of entering the decisions, you schedule video or phone screens directly with selected students, then invite them to your office.
- You also agree to give students a MINIMUM of 2 weeks to respond to any offers you extend (minimum of 3 weeks is required for summer internship offers).
- Contact us at (603) 646-1163 or Fiona.Hall@dartmouth.edu to make arrangements.
If you'd like to schedule on-campus interviews, please see On-Campus Recruiting at Dartmouth.
You may also be interested in hiring Dartmouth students through these offices: