Skip to main content
Comprehensive Sites that Explore Diversity and Career Development
- BlackRock Founders Scholarship - A scholarship program for undergraduate students who identify as Black, Hispanic, Native American, LGBT, or disabled and have demonstrated leadership in creating and sustaining diverse, inclusive communities.
- MentorNet - provides all students in engineering, science and mathematics the opportunity, as protégés, to be matched in one-on-one e-mentoring relationships with mentors who have work experience in industry, government, and higher education. Get "real world" information, encouragement, and advice from professionals in your field. Women and other under-represented students are particularly encouraged to apply.
- The Black Collegian - the electronic version of The Black Collegian Magazine, which provides rich content and resources to all people of color seeking career and self-development information.
- Diversity Inc. - publishes content every business day, original content is only available to paying subscribers, however, diversity news briefs, published under license from the Associate Press, the Career Center and Diversity Resource Guide are available for free.
- IMDiversity - dedicated to providing career and self-development information to all minorities, specifically African Americans, Asian Americans, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans and women.
- The Multicultural Advantage Career Management Center - provides coverage of workplace issues and trends and job listings.
- The Riley Guide "Resources for Women, Minorities, and Other Affinity Groups and Audiences" - resources specifically that meet the needs or address the interests of various groups, such as women, persons of varied nationalities or ethnic backgrounds.
Last Updated: 9/2/16