Whether you are seeking a job or interested in hiring Dartmouth students, you are an integral part of our community and we have resources and services for you.
If you are seeking to advise Dartmouth talent, join our networks:
- Dartmouth College Alumni LinkedIn Group
- Engage with over 16,000+ alumni and students in community discussions and have access to job posts and community updates.
- Dartmouth Career Network
- Join a network of thousands of Dartmouth alumni who have volunteered to advise students and fellow alumni in their job, career path, and graduate school explorations.
- Job Shadowing/Short Term Projects
- Host a Dartmouth undergrad for a job shadow or short term project.
- To learn more, click here.
- Parent and Alumni/ae in Residence (PAIR) Program
Connect directly with Dartmouth students, provide valuable support and inspire our future leaders.
The PAIR Program brings students together with visiting parents and alumni/ae for job search advice, industry tips, interview preparation, and career coaching. Students gain valuable advice and insights from your unique experience and perspective. If you are planning a visit to campus and would like to make a presentation and/or offer 1:1 advice to current Dartmouth undergraduates, please complete this form.
A representative from the Center for Professional Development will review your submission within 5 business days and contact you regarding next steps.
As a job seeker, you can access:
- One-on-one advising appointments (only for alumni five years out)
- To schedule an appointment with a CPD advisor, call 603-646-2215.
- Access the Resource Library information including our Resume, Cover Letter and Networking Guides
- View fellowships, research and full-time job opportunities listed through Dartmouth and other curated sites (Read job posts for instructions on applying)
- Alumni Relations
If your organization or someone you know is seeking to hire Dartmouth talent:
- Contact Fiona Hall at Fiona.Hall@dartmouth.edu or 603-646-1163. She’ll review your options and help you figure out the best way to partner with our office.