Whether you are seeking a job or interested in hiring Dartmouth students, you are an integral part of our community and we have resources and services for you.
As a job seeker, you can access:
- One-on-one advising appointments (only for alumni five years out)
- To schedule an appointment with a CPD advisor, call 603-646-2215.
- Access the Resource Library information including our Resume, Cover Letter and Networking Guides
- View fellowships, research and full-time job opportunities listed through Dartmouth and other curated sites (Read job posts for instructions on applying)
- Alumni Relations
If you are seeking to advise Dartmouth talent, join our networks:
- Dartmouth College Alumni LinkedIn Group
- Engage with over 16,000+ alumni and students in community discussions and have access to job posts and community updates.
- Dartmouth Career Network
- Join a network of thousands of Dartmouth alumni who have volunteered to advise students and fellow alumni in their job, career path, and graduate school explorations.
- Job Shadowing/Short Term Projects
- Host a Dartmouth undergrad for a job shadow or short term project.
- To learn more, click here.
If your organization or someone you know is seeking to hire Dartmouth talent:
- Contact Fiona Hall at Fiona.Hall@dartmouth.edu or 603-646-1163. She’ll review your options and help you figure out the best way to partner with our office.