Hours & Appointments
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Drop-Ins (15 minutes)
- Monday - Friday: 1:30 – 4:00 PM in Career Services (last sign up at 3:45 PM).
- Extra Hours in the Undergraduate Deans' Office (Baker Library) will resume Spring Term.
- Quick Questions, Resume Reviews and Cover Letter edits.
Appointments (30 minutes)
- Monday thru Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM - call 603-646-2215 to schedule
- You don't have to have things all 'figured out' before coming in. Actually, that's the reason to have an appointment!
- All appointments are confidential and customized to the individual student.
Sample Appointment Topics:
- Dealing with family, cultural or financial expectations
- Planning college experiences to build certain skills
- Understanding the content of various careers
- Disclosing or not, a disability or sexual orientation, political or religious identity
- Setting achievable goals
- Communicating abilities to employers or graduate programs
- Selecting a major or how a major relates to career options
- Using internet resources most effectively
- Planning for graduate/professional school
- Identifying resources related to internships/jobs search
- Dealing with difficult interview questions
- Relating personality "style" to career fields
- Finding funding for internships/research/grad school
- Deciding between options/offers
- Matching interests & skills to job/internship options
Last Updated: 3/9/13