Articles about the Second College Grant
- Two Centuries of Timber and Trampers: Where Recreation and Logging Coexist. Chuck Wooster. Northern Woodlands Magazine, Summer 2006:22-27.
Article on balancing forest management and recreational uses on the Grant. Reprinted with permission from Northern Woodlands.
- Mysteries of the Hand on the Rock. John Harrigan, North Country Notebook, May 22-29, 2002.
- Northern Exposure. Photographs by Paul Rezendes. Dartmouth Alumni Magazine, May/June 2001:28-39.
This article has been converted to black and white so that the download is a manageable size. Please find a copy of the original magazine to see these beautiful seasonal images of the Grant in full color.
- A Life in the Wild. Nelson Bryant '46. Dartmouth Alumni Magazine, May/June 2001:40-41.
- Woodsmoke: Special College Grant Issue. October, 1970.
- Sam Brungot Retires. Dartmouth Alumni Magazine, 1962.
- Brief History of the Grant. Bennett, November 1952.
- Trees Provide Dartmouth Scholarships. NY Lumber Trade Journal, December 1940.
- The College Grant. Dr. John M. Gile, Dartmouth Alumni Magazine, March 1922.
- Notice to Lumberman. May 1, 1888.