OrgSync at Dartmouth
What is OrgSync?
OrgSync is an online community that provides students with the ability to join and manage student organizations. It will help students learn about getting involved at Dartmouth and connect with organizations and students on campus. OrgSync will allow organizations to manage records, store and share important documents, communicate with members, publicize events, and track hours.
How is OrgSync helpful for student organizations?
- On-line storage for documents, pictures, your organization constitution, old funding proposals and more.
- Polling tools to get quick feedback from your organization or community.
- Maintain an accurate organization membership roster.
- A calendar for scheduling events within your organization and Dartmouth College.
- Ability to advertise events to campus and to your members.
- Easy to use website builder.
- Communicate with your members through internal messages, emails, news posts, and texting.
- Push information about events to facebook.
- Apply for COSO funding through OrgSync - manage your checkbook and keep track of your spending.
- Hold annual officer elections.
- Be more sustainable - online form builder.
How can OrgSync benefit me as a student?
- Search and join student organizations.
- Stay connected on campus and learn about events.
- Track your activities and involvements through a co-curricular transcript
- Build an e-portfolio to package together all of your academic, involvement, and work experience together.