All Term Budgets must be completed and submitted through OrgSync.
- Log-in to OrgSync into your organization's portal.
-To submit a term budget, hover over the "Treasury" along your portal's left-hand toolbar and select "budgets"
- Click "New Budget" in the top right of the screen
-Enter the content of your budget request.
1) Enter Budget name and Select Budget Period. (Select the Term Budget from the dropdown menu)
2) Select a budget category from the dropdown provided: There are 3 options (Funding Proposal, Conference and Travel, and Publications)
3) A "Fill Out" button will appear if the selected budget category has an attached form.
4) Enter a name for this portion of the budget- For example, this might be: "Dinner Discussion 1"
5) Select a line item from the dropdown provided
6) Enter a description of what the money will be used for.
7) Enter the amount you're requesting for this line item.
8) Click to add additional line items under this budget category.
9) Click to add new budget item for additional funding requests. For example, you can add "Dinner Discussion 2" here.
** Budget Name (1) and Name (3) should be the title of the event. It needs to be written twice.
Below these fields is a running total that updates as you enter new amounts. To upload any applicable documentation, utilize the 'Upload' button found below the totals. When you request is finalized and you are ready to send, click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
Last Updated: 6/20/14