Submitting a Conference/Travel via OrgSync
As of Summer Term 2014, only proposals submitted on OrgSync will be considered.
Directions for submitting a budget through OrgSync:
- Log-in to OrgSync into your organization's portal.
-To request a new budget, hover over the "Treasury" along your portal's left-hand toolbar and select "budgets"
- Click "New Budget" in the top right of the screen
-Enter the content of your budget request.
1) Enter Budget name and Select Budget Period. (The Budget period will be the current term- unless you are completing a term budget)
2) Select a budget category from the dropdown provided: There are 3 options (Funding Proposal, Conference and Travel, and Publications)
3) A "Fill Out" button will appear if the selected budget category has an attached form.
4) Enter a name for this portion of the budget
5) Select a line item from the dropdown provided
6) Enter a description of what the money will be used for.
7) Enter the amount you're requesting for this line item.
8) Click to add additional line items under this budget category.
9) Click to add new budget item.
** Budget Name (1) and Name (3) should be the title of the event. It needs to be written twice.
Below these fields is a running total that updates as you enter new amounts. To upload any applicable documentation, utilize the 'Upload' button found below the totals. When you request is finalized and you are ready to send, click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
Registration Fees: COSO will fund all conference fees that it sees fit.
Driving Distance: COSO will fund up to 8 participants.
Flights: COSO will fund transportation for up to 4 students.
Lodging:4 to a room, except in circumstances where gender is a factor. When available, please make use of dorm housing options.
Food: COSO will not incur the cost of food for the conference or for travel expenses.
Last Updated: 6/16/14