Skip to main content

Council on Student Organizations
6181 Collis Center Room 303
Hanover, NH
Home >   New Section

Vox Cars

If your organization needs to use a car for traveling, either locally within the Upper Valley or to the greater Northeastern United States, you can reserve a car for use through the Vox Car Office. Click here to make a reservation on the Vox site. Rentals are charged by the day, with an additional charge per mile that covers the cost of gasoline. Anyone who wishes to drive a VOX vehicle must be a College approved driver. THe process of obtaining "Approved Driver" status can be found on the Parking and Transportation website

Last Updated: 8/21/13