Skip to main content

Home >   New Section

Movie Rights

If you wish to show a movie on campus in any sort of public venue, then legal regulations require that you purchase the movie rights for showing the film. The two vendors that are the primary distributors to college for mainstream films are Swank and Criterion. When you order a movie, they will send you a copy of the DVD for screening and you mail the movie back to them after your event is over. 

Last Updated: 8/21/13