Skip to main content

Council on Student Organizations
6181 Collis Center Room 303
Hanover, NH
Home >   New Section

Using the Dartmouth Name

To use the Dartmouth name or its logos in the titles of publications, on manufactured articles (such as T-shirts or other articles of clothing) and products, or in any other way, you must obtain permission from the College's General Counsel. To request permission to use any trade name or trademark, or if you are unsure about permissions, contact the Licensing Officer in the Office of General Counsel. 

Last Updated: 8/21/13