Events held at the college should be accessible to all members of the Dartmouth community.
- All advertising should include contact information for anyone that may have accessibility requests.
- When planning your event, please speak with the venue coordinator in advance so that appropriate arrangements can be made for your constituents.
Making Your Event Accessible
- Advertising: Provide information about the event (smoke-free, wheelchair accessible, food concerns, etc...)
- Location: Be sure to choose a location that is accessible
- Food: Be aware of food allergies and take this into account when planning for an event
- Audio-Visual: Captioning & listening devices are available, but may require a two week notice by event organizers.
- Handouts: Distribute information in advance if possible
For more information about making your event accessible, please speak with Student Accessibility Services.