Welcome to COSO!
The Council on Student Organizations (COSO) oversees and manages over 160 student organizations on campus. The 18-member student board is responsible for recognizing new groups, making funding decisions, and supporting a diverse and wide range of groups, activities, and events.
News and Important Updates
- 1st COSO meeting of the winter: Wednesday, January 4 (Proposals due Tuesday January 3 by noon)
- Winter Term Big Policy Meeting: Wednesday, January 11 @ 5:15pm in Paganucci
- Term Budgets due Friday, January 13 @ noon via OrgSync.
- All funding proposals MUST be submitted through OrgSync. For instructions, please click here.
- Click here for more information about OrgSync.
- If you would like your group to be featured on the COSO site, please send an email and photo to COSO@dartmouth.edu. All photos must be high resolution and at minimum, 960x460pixels.