Reimbursable Miscellaneous Expenses
Reimbursable expenses may include, but are not limited to tips, business telephone calls, etc. All such expenses must be itemized and documented In accordance with this policy. The following are additional examples of miscellaneous reimbursable travel expenses:
- Fees for Passports and Visas, if specifically obtained for the business trip.
- Fees for currency exchange.
- Limited laundry and dry cleaning charges for trips of more than five days.
- Expenses associated with baggage handling and storage, including excess baggage charges and tips.
- Telephone calls home of a reasonable amount per department policy.