Skip to main content
Home >   Policies

Insurance Requirements

Dartmouth College proof of General Liability, Workers' Compensation, and Auto Liability insurance carried by all contractors and vendors who do work, provide a service, deliver a product to Dartmouth College, or use or lease College-owned facilities and/or land.

All Certificates of Insurance must be on file, prior to the start of any work, with the Office of Risk and Internal Controls Services, 53 South Main Street, Suite 212, Hanover, New Hampshire 03755. Information available at

Please visit Risk and Internal Controls Services for more information.

Last Updated: 7/24/18