Skip to main content

Payroll Supplemental Pay Request

The Supplemental Pay Request Form (previously the Quick Pay Request Form) should be completed and submitted to the Payroll Office by Finance Centers, Human Resources, or Departments when requesting supplemental pay for employees. The process for requesting supplemental pay through the PASF has not changed. The Supplemental Pay Request Form is submitted to Payroll after the PASF has been processed. The PASF# should be referenced in the Supplemental Pay Request Form. It is the responsibility of the PASF Preparer, either Finance Center or departmental preparer, to include all necessary information and approvals in the PASF.


Supplemental Pay Request form, click here.

Last Updated: 7/24/18