Skip to main content

Disputing A Transaction

A Cardholder may dispute a charge if the transaction is not recognized, or if it appears to be incorrect. The Cardholder must first contact the vendor to try and resolve the issue. If working with the vendor is unsuccessful, then filing a dispute with JPMorganChase is the next step. The Cardholder should contact the issuing bank by phone. The dispute form is available online.

Last Updated: 5/12/10