Council on Sponsored Activities
- To propose and endorse internal policies regulating the activities sponsored by agencies outside the College.
- To propose and endorse institutional positions in response to policies of external sponsoring agencies as they affect the College.
- To review periodically the scope and impact of sponsored activities in relation to institutional purposes.
- To propose and endorse institutional policies with regard to patents, copyrights, technology transfer, and the like.
- To submit a report to the General Faculty at the end of each academic year.
- Executive Vice President for Finance
- Director of Sponsored Projects
- General Counsel
- The Deans of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences and the three Professional Schools or their duly appointed representatives
- Two members appointed by the Steering Committee from the faculties of the Professional Schools
- Two members from the Faculty of Arts and Sciences delegated from the voting membership of the Committee on the Faculty
- The chair shall be appointed by the President from among the members
Current CSA Members
- Dean Madden (Vice Provost for Research)
- Mike Wagner (Executive Vice President for Finance - Representative)
- Jill Mortali (Director of Sponsored Projects)
- Lori Sostowski (General Counsel)
- Elizabeth Smith (Dean of Faculty Representative)
- Wes Benbow (Geisel Dean - Representative)
- Tillman Gerngross (Thayer Dean - Representative)
- Punam Keller (Tuck Dean - Representative)
- Charles Sentmen (Delegate from Steering Committee of the General Faculty)
- Keith Paulsen (Delegate from the Steering Committee of the General Faculty)
- Mary Lou Guerinto (Delegate from the Committee on the Faculty)
- Mike Ragusa (Delegate from the Committee on the Faculty)
Conflict of Interest Committee (COIC: sub-Committee of the CSA)
- John Butterly
- TY Chang
- Karl Griswold
- Howard Hughes
- Kevin Keller
- Jon Lurie
- Dan O'Rourke
- Jack Van Hoff
- Liz Bankert, Interim Director, CPHS; Assistant Provost
- Nila Bhakuni, Director, TTO
- Henrike Frowein, COI Officer
- Jill Mortali, Director, OSP
- Jen Reining, Director, Hitchcock Foundation